Overview of Dan Panorama Tel Aviv
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, Sea View
Deluxe Plus Room
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is in the city centre and near the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gordon Beach and Hilton Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Luna Park, or check out an event or a game at Bloomfield Stadium. With waterskiing and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Tel Aviv-Jaffa travel guide
- Banana Beach - 7 min walk
- Carmel Market - 9 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 10 min walk
- Rothschild Boulevard - 11 min walk
- Jerusalem Beach - 11 min walk
- Bat Yam - Yoseftal Station - 5 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 29 min drive
- Waves of Jaffa Bar — 1 min walk
- Tel Aviv Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Dan Panorama Tel Aviv
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 37 for adults and USD 37 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Partial peek-a-boo view of the Mediterranean. Don’t know if you could call that a sea view