- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- 2 min walk
- National Design Centre
- 4 min walk
- Maghain Aboth Synagogue
- 5 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Hotel G Singapore is in an area with good shopping. Boat Quay and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bugis Street Shopping District and Orchard Road. Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bras Basah Station is 7 minutes by foot and Bugis Station is 9 minutes.
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts - 2 min walk
- National Design Centre - 4 min walk
- Maghain Aboth Synagogue - 5 min walk
- St Joseph's Church - 6 min walk
- Fu Lu Shou Complex - 7 min walk
- Bras Basah Station - 7 min walk
- JB Sentral - 40 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 22 min drive
About this property
Hotel G Singapore
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 58.85 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 22 for adults and SGD 22 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 15.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 58.85 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Airport shuttle dropped us off at the service entrance as this is apparently where they do so. This was not a good first impression as we had to drag our suitcases through crates of empty wine bottles from New Years Eve parties. Found reception on 1st floor which had no natural light and was abit dark. Staff were very helpful and we got a free breakfast both mornings. The room was very small, no more than 7 feet wide. The lay out of the room was not very good, the second person had to climb over the first person to get into and out of bed which not so easy for older people. Decor was interesting with a light fitting with feathers hanging down. But the room was clean which was our main concern and it was handy to the metro as the Hotelwas not able to arrange a shuttle back to the airport so we got the metro.