- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Orchard Road
- 3 min drive
- Mustafa Centre
- 4 min drive
- Lucky Plaza
- 4 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Ariva on Shan Serviced Residences is located in Singapore's Novena neighbourhood. Boat Quay and Robertson Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Botanic Gardens and Singapore Flyer. National Orchid Garden and S.E.A. Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Orchard Road - 3 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 4 min drive
- Lucky Plaza - 4 min drive
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 5 min drive
- Novena Station - 9 min walk
- JB Sentral - 21 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 20 min drive
About this property
Ariva on Shan Serviced Residences
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- This property’s complimentary continental breakfast is served Monday-Friday. Breakfast is not available on Saturdays and Sundays or public holidays.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 200.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
We liked the cleanliness of the units and staff were nice. We didn't like the size of the unit as it was very small and not enough seating in the living area and the bedroom was very small as well. There was no outdoor furniture so we didn't use the balcony. It was hard to find Reception as there is no external signage or dedicated entrance.