- Double Six Beach
- 13 min walk
- Eat Street
- 17 min walk
- Seminyak Beach
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Pelangi Bali Hotel & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Bali Bombing Memorial and Puputan Badung Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Eat Street and Seminyak Square. Travelling with kids? Consider Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park.
- Double Six Beach - 13 min walk
- Eat Street - 17 min walk
- Seminyak Beach - 4 min drive
- Legian Beach - 4 min drive
- Seminyak Square - 13 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rama Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Sunset Terrace Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
Pelangi Bali Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pelangi Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Pelangi Bali Hotel
- Pelangi Bali Seminyak
- Pelangi Bali
- Hotel Pelangi Bali
- Liked: Staff & service
The location is really good. It is very close to the beach. You can sit at the pool and see the beach. The hotel overall is very old.The rooms look dated although they are quite big. I had picked a deluxe room but I was in the ground floor. So I did not have a balcony. I made several requests to be moved to the second floor but they were full so were not able to accommodate my request. This room had a Sitting area in the front. But you really can’t use it unless you want to be looked at by all the passersby. The staff are always very helpful and pleasant.