Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Sao Paulo hotel in Berrini with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Berrini, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from WTC Golden Hall and within 3 mi (5 km) of Pinheiros Sport Club and Jockey Club. Ibirapuera Park is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 127 rooms offer WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an indoor pool, Estanplaza Berrini provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1119 square feet (104 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Sao Paulo hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Estanplaza Berrini is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 14
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Conference space size (feet) - 1119
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 104
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Surui - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Estan Cafe - Onsite bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 95.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 4.30 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: BRL 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 95.00 per night
- Estanplaza Berrini
- Estanplaza Berrini Hotel
- Estanplaza Berrini Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Gran Estanplaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.