- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Horton Grand Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Fireplace
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Fireplace
Grand Suite, Fireplace
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
About this area
In the city centre, The Horton Grand Hotel is in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. San Diego Coronado Bridge and Ocean Beach Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for SeaWorld, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our San Diego travel guide
- Petco Park - 7 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Seaport Village - 11 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 18 min walk
- Port of San Diego - 8 min drive
- Convention Center Station - 4 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 17 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Salt & Whiskey — 1 min walk
- Salt & Whiskey — 1 min walk
- Cat Cafe - 1 min walk
- Dublin Square Irish Pub - 1 min walk
- Cafe 222 - 1 min walk
About this property
The Horton Grand Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Horton Grand Hotel San Diego
- Horton Grand Hotel
- Horton Grand San Diego
- Horton Grand
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice clean and reasonably priced. Old but charming. Loved it. Also close to everything. Bathrooms are a little small but it wasn’t too bad. Would definitely recommend this place for anybody.