I hated the musty smell from the rock wall with mold. I complained and they said they would take care of it. I don’t know what they did or if they did anything because the odor remained. I kept the A/C and fans on with the windows open. That made the odor tolerable until the neighbor started burning yard clippings. Just another odor I don’t care for.
The staff, linens, bed, and shower were all comfortable but the mold was unforgivable. I don’t drink and I don’t normally get headaches. I woke up every morning with a headache