- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Avana Lagoon
- 13 min walk
- Muri Beach
- 17 min walk
- Te Vara Nui Village
- 3 min drive
- Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Rarotonga, this apartment is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Muri Beach and Aroa Beach. Te Vara Nui Village and Maire Nui Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Ngatangiia travel guide
- Avana Lagoon - 13 min walk
- Muri Lagoon - 14 min walk
- Muri Beach - 17 min walk
- Te Vara Nui Village - 3 min drive
- Muri Night Markets - 4 min drive
- Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Paradise Holiday Homes Rarotonga
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guests must contact the property in advance to request the available zipped king bed in each room to be split into 2 single beds. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 50 for multiple minutes (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 50 for multiple minutes (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 20.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 10.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 13 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Paradise Holiday Homes Rarotonga Villa
- Paradise Holiday Homes Villa
- Paradise Holiday Homes Rarotonga Apartment
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Definitely be back!
Fantastic property with all the comforts of home. While it's not a beach front location, being surrounded by lush, tropical greenery was lovely. The pool meant that the kids were able to swim and enjoy the amazing weather without having to spend every moment at the beach. The king size beds were super comfortable with clean, crisp linen. We slept soundly every night although the roosters take a bit of getting used to! The housekeeping team was friendly and professional and did a great job. We'd love to stay here again next time we visit the Cook Islands.