- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Cardrona Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (Twin Single Room)
Standard Room (Queen Room)
Twin Queen Room
Cosy Queen Room
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Cardrona, Cardrona Hotel is in a rural location. Snow Farm New Zealand and Cardrona Alpine Resort are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore That Wanaka Tree and Mount Iron Lookout. Cardrona Adventure Park and AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping are also worth visiting. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking, hiking/biking trails and horse riding.Visit our Cardrona travel guide
- Snow Farm New Zealand - 4 min drive
- Cardrona Adventure Park - 6 min drive
- Whitestar Express Quad Chair - 27 min drive
- Captains - 28 min drive
- Cardrona Alpine Resort - 30 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Cardrona Hotel — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 5 and NZD 25 for adults, and NZD 5 and NZD 8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Unique and with beautiful surroundings. Full of charm.