Get an overview of this hotelLuxury resort with full-service spa and restaurant
Located in the heart of Port Douglas, this luxury resort is within a 15-minute walk of Marina Mirage, St Mary's by the Sea Chapel, and Sugar Wharf. Flagstaff Hill and Court House Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Self parking is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 100 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find DVD players, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Peppers Beach Club
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a full-service spa, Peppers Beach Club features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This luxury resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Sublime Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Exclusive Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20.00 and AUD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 42 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Peppers Beach
- Peppers Beach Club
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).