- Hay Street Mall
- 3 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall
- 6 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital
- 7 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Seasons Of Perth is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.
- Hay Street Mall - 3 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 6 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 7 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 13 min walk
- Langley Park - 15 min walk
- Perth Station - 7 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Citro Bar and Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Seasons Of Perth
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15.00 and AUD 50.00 for adults, and AUD 15.00 and AUD 50.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Seasons Perth Hotel
- Seasons Hotel
- Seasons Perth
- Seasons Hotel Perth
- Seasons Of Perth Hotel Perth
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location, the shops located near by and the bar downstairs