- Langley Park
- 8 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Perth Mint
- 11 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in East Perth, Ibis Styles East Perth is in the city centre and on a river. Perth Zoo is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Optus Stadium or nib Stadium.Visit our East Perth travel guide
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (16 reviews)
- Safe (10 reviews)
- Walkable (9 reviews)
- Langley Park - 8 min walk
- WACA - 11 min walk
- Perth Mint - 11 min walk
- Gloucester Park Raceway - 11 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 17 min walk
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 19 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Eastside Social Restauran – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Ibis Styles East Perth
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 0 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 27 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property had not been cleaned was completely dusty and dirty everyone and the front reception did not care.