Overview of Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth - formerly Goodearth
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Two Bedroom Suite
Superior Studio Double Suite
Superior Studio Twin Suite
Standard Studio Double Suite
Open Plan Suite
About this area
Located in East Perth, Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth - formerly Goodearth is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at WACA or Optus Stadium.Visit our East Perth travel guide
- Perth Mint - 4 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 11 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 13 min walk
- WACA - 15 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 6 min drive
- Perth McIver Station - 15 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 18 min drive
- Adelaides on the Terrace — 1 min walk
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth - formerly Goodearth
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20.00 for adults and AUD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had no complaints at all about the hotel or its staff the buffet bfast was great, however the thoughtless people in the room next door (204?) had the tv on loud until 0115 in the morning this along with the thin walls spoilt our stay.