Good staff, clean, bit dated, GREAT BEDS, V COMFY, great nights sleep. Sometimes a stale smell in corridors.
- Penzance Ferry Terminal
- 9 min walk
- St. Michael's Mount
- 7 min drive
- The Longboat Hotel
- 1 min walk
- The Lamp and Whistle
- 1 min walk
- Penzance (PZE-Penzance Heliport)
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Penzance, The Longboat Inn is near a train station and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out St Ives Harbour, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of St. Michael's Mount and Porthminster Beach. Jubilee Pool and Trengwainton Garden are also worth visiting.
- Penzance Ferry Terminal - 9 min walk
- St. Michael's Mount - 7 min drive
- Chysauster Ancient Village - 9 min drive
- Cornwall Coast Path - 10 min drive
- Lamorna Cove - 13 min drive
- Penzance Station - 2 min walk
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 118 min drive
- The Longboat Hotel - 1 min walk
- The Lamp and Whistle - 1 min walk
- Pizza Dominic - 1 min walk
- Sullivan's Big Breakfast Diner - 1 min walk
- The Front Room - 2 min walk
About this property
The Longboat Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11 PM and 5:30 AM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Longboat Inn Penzance
- Longboat Inn
- Longboat Penzance
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A good few days
We enjoyed our stay at this busy pub. Rooms were clean and beds comfy. The bathroom was good apart from the toilet having a macerator which was noisy and you could hear these from other rooms during the night which was a bit annoying. The only other slight gripe was that the Inn only had full cream milk and no other, (we did ask for semi or skimmed), in the rooms and the breakfast room, so we had to buy locally to enjoy our tea.in the room. But those besides, we would stay here again as very handy for the train and bus station just across the road and most shops were just up the road.