- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Veranda Residence Pattaya
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
1 Bedroom Residence
Two Bedroom Residence
Villa, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located on the beach, Veranda Residence Pattaya is in Pattaya's Na Chom Thian neighbourhood. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pattaya Floating Market and Thepprasit Market. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Underwater World Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Jomtien Beach - 20 min walk
- Dongtan Beach - 8 min drive
- Pattaya Floating Market - 9 min drive
- Underwater World Pattaya - 10 min drive
- Thepprasit Market - 12 min drive
- Pattaya Tai Station - 12 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 100 min drive
About this property
Veranda Residence Pattaya
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 683.00 for adults and THB 460.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2400 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 2400 (one-way), (up to 11 years old)
- Early check-in fee: THB 5000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: THB 5500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities