- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Pattaya
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 2 Single Beds, Ocean View
Suite, 1 King Bed (Kids)
About this area
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Pattaya is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Naklua Bay, while Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Art in Paradise - 6 min walk
- Tiffany's Show - 6 min walk
- CentralMarina - 7 min walk
- Terminal 21 Pattaya - 11 min walk
- Hard Rock Cafe - 14 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 16 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 93 min drive
- Where to eat
- East Coast Kitchen – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Cafe G – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Flow – Open daily.
- Terrazzo – Beachfront restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Pattaya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 499 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 696 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 696 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 696 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: THB 696 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel
- Holiday Inn Pattaya
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort