- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Nautical Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room, Garden View
Superior Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Pool View
Deluxe Room, Pool View
Deluxe Room, Sea View
About this area
Located on the beach, Nautical Inn is in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Jomtien Beach, while Ripley's Believe It or Not and Art in Paradise are cultural highlights. Pattaya Beach Road and Hard Rock Cafe are not to be missed.
- Royal Garden Plaza - 6 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach - 8 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 9 min walk
- Walking Street - 10 min walk
- Hard Rock Cafe - 13 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Where to eat
- Arwee Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 750.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 750.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nautical Inn Pattaya
- Nautical Inn
- Nautical Pattaya
- Nautical Hotel Pattaya
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Great location. Location location. Good staff. Dated, but spacious rooms. Redevelopment of Mike Shopping Mall next door can pose a noise hazard at times, during the day. Breakfast not special. Great pool. Not a luxury resort, but entirely adequate, and good value. I stay in Pattaya often. Usually stay here. Highly recommended.