- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of LK Metropole Pattaya
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, LK Metropole Pattaya is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Jomtien Beach, while Ripley's Believe It or Not and Art in Paradise are cultural highlights. Pattaya Beach Road and Mini Siam are not to be missed.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Soi L K Metro - 1 min walk
- Pattaya Beach Road - 8 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 9 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya - 10 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza - 12 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 9 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
LK Metropole Pattaya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 900.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Rooms need upgrade and painting Towels are very old Water sometimes not warm enough in the morning