Overview of Little Palace Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
In the city centre, Little Palace Hotel is in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden, while Centre Pompidou and Grevin Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for La Machine du Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Reaumur - Sebastopol Station is 3 minutes by foot and Strasbourg - Saint-Denis Station is 3 minutes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Les Halles - 8 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 10 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 11 min drive
- Louvre Museum - 14 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 18 min drive
- Reaumur - Sebastopol Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 48 min drive
- Le Cerceau - 1 min walk
- Elgi - 1 min walk
- Bon Esprit - 2 min walk
- Le Parisien - 2 min walk
- L'Atelier - 2 min walk
About this property
Little Palace Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 23.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was comfortable on the top floor and had a balcony which looks out on to the park. We liked the room in which we had breakfast a lovely table with flowers. The breakfast was good with lots of choice. There is a museum close by to visit and a number of restaurants. One thing was that there was a smell just outside our room and also in the bathroom which seemed to be from the plumbing of the toilet which needs to be fixed.