- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Paris Catacombs
- 12 min walk
- Tour Montparnasse
- 13 min walk
- Le Miley
- 1 min walk
- Ton Air de Brest
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Paris's 14th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Hotel La Perle Montparnasse is in the city centre and near a metro station. Paris Catacombs and Tour Montparnasse are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Aquaboulevard and Moulin Rouge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Paris Catacombs - 12 min walk
- Tour Montparnasse - 13 min walk
- Les Invalides - 3 min drive
- Luxembourg Gardens - 4 min drive
- Pantheon - 5 min drive
- Pernety Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 7 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 47 min drive
- Le Miley - 1 min walk
- Ton Air de Brest - 1 min walk
- Le milev - 1 min walk
- Cobea - 1 min walk
- Chez Farhat - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel La Perle Montparnasse
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Room I need of renovation, though clean, with no soundproofing. Close to metro and very lively rue Daguerre. Overpriced.