Close to the République Metro station. The tidy alley connected to Boulevard de Magenta did not seem safe to walk alone especially when it's at night. Better take the slightly longer path via Rue Beaurepaire to the station
- Picasso Museum
- 15 min walk
- Opera Bastille
- 4 min drive
- Le Coltrane
- 7 min walk
- La Pizza qui Fume
- 7 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Picasso Museum - 15 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 4 min drive
- Palais Royal - 5 min drive
- Pont Neuf - 6 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 7 min drive
- Jacques Bonsergent Metro Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 11 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 24 min drive
- Le Coltrane — 7 min walk
- La Pizza qui Fume — 7 min walk
- Hibao — 8 min walk
- Restaurant Istanbul — 8 min walk
- Terre rosse — 10 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Beaurepaire (Paris - République)
This smoke-free hotel features concierge services, a 24-hour front desk and express check-in. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance are on-site. All 40 rooms offer free WiFi, Select Comfort beds and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, hairdryers and showers. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Republique Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Beaurepaire Paris République
- Republique Paris
- Hôtel Beaurepaire République
- Beaurepaire Paris République
- Beaurepaire République
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- 24-hour pick-up airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM: EUR 12 per person
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Select comfort bed
- TV/satellite channels
- flat-screen TV
- Free newspapers
Very nice location, Metro station block away, and buses can take you all around city