So this place is advertised as a comfy hotel, not too expensive and not too cheap, just in the middle somewhere. So you’d hope it would have the most basic facilities ... but sadly that was not my experience. I chose the double comfort room. Cons: - no drinkable water - no room service or bar so you can’t get some water - there’s a vending machine but it was broken !!! but a kind member of staff gave me a bottle of water he happened to have on him - they do breakfast between 8-10am but if you arrive at 8am they tell you you’re too early. Waited outside for 20 minutes before I was told I have to go back to reception and register to have breakfast, even though I had already done that the night before and paid for it. Ultimately I had a meeting to go to so I didn’t eat at the hotel but they charged me for breakfast for both days anyway. - the rooms are ok but the walls are so thin you can hear people having conversations, amongst other things. Hard to get any rest. Pros: - Wonderful and friendly staff, despite the awful facilities offered to guests, the staff try to help you as much as they can.
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- 4 min drive
- Luxembourg Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Café Daguerre
- 17 min walk
- 21 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 4 min drive
- Luxembourg Gardens - 4 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 4 min drive
- Sorbonne University - 5 min drive
- Pantheon - 5 min drive
- Porte d'Orleans Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Cite Universitaire Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 9 min drive
- Café Daguerre — 17 min walk
- Bistrotters — 21 min walk
- La Crêperie de Josselin — 29 min walk
- Le parc aux cerfs — 3 min drive
- Le Relais de l'Entrecôte — 3 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 26 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Acropole Paris
- Hotel Acropole
- Acropole Paris
- Acropole Hotel Paris
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 26 per night
- Discounted parking nearby
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Business centre
- Computer station
- Fireplace in reception
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Good Location Small But Clean and Quiet
Good location for Metro station. Friendly staff. Room is small but looks re-modeled recently; clean and quiet. Elevator is really tiny for 3 persons and only goes down to the 1st floor not ground level. Hotel.com stated that city tax would be collected for age over 18 but it is actually over 12.