- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Hipotel Paris Gare du Nord Merryl
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Paris's 18th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Hipotel Paris Gare du Nord Merryl is in the city centre and near a metro station. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Palais Royal are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden. Check out an event or a game at Stade de France, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Paris-La Chapelle Station and La Chapelle Station are just steps away.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 2 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Palais Garnier - 4 min drive
- Zenith de Paris - 5 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 5 min drive
- Paris-La Chapelle Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 12 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 39 min drive
- La Royale - 1 min walk
- Bharatis villas - 1 min walk
- Le Capucin - 1 min walk
- La Coupole - 1 min walk
- Autour du Fournil - 2 min walk
About this property
Hipotel Paris Gare du Nord Merryl
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was terrible. Described much better than it was, me and my partner actually checked out within 20 minutes of staying there. The location was dodgy we felt like we were going to get mugged every time we went outside. The toilet smelt awful, the tv felt like it was going to electrocute us before falling off the wall. Stay far away from this hotel it is a complete scam