- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe
- 11 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Four Seasons Hotel George V is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 5 min walk
- Lido - 6 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 11 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 19 min walk
- George V Station - 5 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 11 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Cinq – 3 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Le Geogre – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- L'Orangerie – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- La Galerie – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel George V
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 250 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 62 for adults and EUR 28 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 290 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 290 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 54 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Seasons Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort