- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Picasso Museum
- 15 min walk
- 16 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Le marsan
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Citadines République Paris is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notre-Dame and Palais Royal are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Luxembourg Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.
- Picasso Museum - 15 min walk
- Canceropole - 16 min walk
- La Colline National Theater - 3 min drive
- Arts et Metiers Museum - 3 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Parmentier Metro Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 3 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 25 min drive
- B&M - 1 min walk
- Le marsan - 1 min walk
- Le village - 1 min walk
- Bon appétit - 1 min walk
- Kebab - 1 min walk
About this property
Citadines République Paris
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day.
- Up to 33 lb/15 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines République Paris House
- Citadines République House
- Citadines République Paris
- Citadines République
- Citadines Paris Voltaire Republique Hotel Paris
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Great place to stay at the studio Nice to have a mini kitchen Reception very friendly Renovations did not bother us. Water pressure was very low in the shower and the room could have been cleaner as the floors were very dusty and dirty from our arrival.