Overview of Distinction Palmerston North Hotel & Conference Centre
Choose dates to view prices
Tower Standard Twin
About this area
Located in Palmerston North, Distinction Palmerston North Hotel & Conference Centre is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Esplanade and Manawatu Gorge, while New Zealand Rugby Museum and Te Manawa are cultural highlights. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Palmerston North travel guide
- New Zealand Rugby Museum - 4 min walk
- City Library - 5 min walk
- Palmerston North Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Centrepoint Theatre - 6 min walk
- Te Manawa - 9 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 118 min drive
- Nosh Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Distinction Palmerston North Hotel & Conference Centre
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities