- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North
Choose dates to view prices
Standard King or Twin
About this area
In the city centre, Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Esplanade and Manawatu Gorge, while Te Manawa and New Zealand Rugby Museum are cultural highlights. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- The Square - 7 min walk
- City Library - 8 min walk
- Palmerston North Convention Centre - 8 min walk
- Te Manawa - 9 min walk
- Centrepoint Theatre - 9 min walk
- Palmerston North (PMR-Palmerston North Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Jimmy Cooks Kiwi Kitchen — 1 min walk
About this property
Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 19 and NZD 26 for adults, and NZD 8 and NZD 13 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 0.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Staff are so great and helpful, everything was great apart from been a smoker I had to go all the way downstairs and they should have seats in the smoking area.