- Liked: Staff & service
- Omapere Beach
- 3 min walk
- Pakia Hill Lookout
- 14 min walk
- Opononi Beach
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Omapere, Copthorne Hotel and Resort Hokianga is in a rural location and on the beach. Pakia Hill Lookout is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hokianga Harbour and Omapere Beach.Visit our Omapere travel guide
- Omapere Beach - 3 min walk
- Pakia Hill Lookout - 14 min walk
- Opononi Beach - 3 min drive
- Lookout - 37 min drive
- Motuti Marae - 92 min drive
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands) - 66 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bryers Room Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Hokianga
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 40.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 17 and NZD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Copthorne Hotel Resort Hokianga Omapere
- Copthorne Hotel Resort Hokianga
- Copthorne Hokianga Omapere
- Copthorne Hotel Omapere
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
mouldy smell to room, mildew/mould on all the back of full length curtains in rooms 12, 13, 14. obviously this has been the condition for quite a while but no maintenance to rectify the problem. tried to change rooms but to no avail as payment had allready been made at booking time. payment would not have been made if rooms had been correctly described as "mouldy". great linen, great towels, but a crap mouldy smell all night. notified management that this is a health hazard. pool table has large holes in threadbare felt cloth again it takes a long time to get like that, loose and ricketty floorboards to pool deck as well as protruding nails. no maintenance, just grab the money and run. someone needs to go through and smarten this place up. telling it like it is. sorry. george