- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of La Villa Nice Promenade
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Comfort Double Room
Executive Double Room
Standard Single Room
Comfort Double Room, Balcony
Room under the roof
Family Room, Ground Floor
About this area
Located in Nice's Nice City Centre neighbourhood, La Villa Nice Promenade is in the city centre and near the beach. Promenade des Anglais and Place Massena are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, visit Monaco Harbour. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Allianz Riviera or Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track.Visit our Nice travel guide
- Blue Beach - 7 min walk
- Florida Beach - 8 min walk
- Place Massena - 15 min walk
- Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 20 min walk
- Cours Saleya - 12 min drive
- Nice City Station - 16 min walk
- Massena Tramway Station - 16 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 12 min drive
- Les hussards bleu - 1 min walk
- Restaurant le Dellys - 1 min walk
- L'Atrium - 1 min walk
- Sable D'Or - 1 min walk
- Lady Pub - 1 min walk
About this property
La Villa Nice Promenade
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 10 for adults, and EUR 5 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had an extremely short stay of only one night in the south of France on my recent business trip, and decided to stay in this hotel as they had a car park on site. I was pretty happy with everything else that came with the hotel too. The location seemed great, in the heart of Nice, slightly on the edge making it accessible to the town areas and easy to get back to the airport too. Unfortunately, I didn't venture into Nice during my trip, so can't comment on how walkable the place is (I had dinner in a nearby town for business), but it certainly seemed walkable. The hotel itself was quite nice, with large airey rooms that were nice and comfortable, feeling both old and modern at the same time. The bathroom was decent and clean, with my only comment being there was no shower screen/curtain, so be prepared for a wet bathroom after having a shower! The carpark was excellent, making not only the hotel accessible, but the entire region, as your car is literally just outside. Sadly, I didn't experience the breakfast, or much else, but hopefully if I'm back with more time, I'd stay here again.