- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aparthotel Adagio Nice Promenade des Anglais
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, City View
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City View
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Sea View (6 personnes)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Sea View (4 personnes)
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Aparthotel Adagio Nice Promenade des Anglais is in Nice's Les Baumettes neighbourhood, a walkable area with great airport proximity. Promenade des Anglais and Place Massena are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CAP 3000 Shopping Center. Travelling with kids? Make time for Marineland Antibes, or head to an event or a match at Allianz Riviera. Scuba diving, snorkelling and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Blue Beach - 8 min drive
- Phoenix Park - 10 min drive
- Place Massena - 10 min drive
- Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 12 min drive
- Cours Saleya - 14 min drive
- Nice-St-Augustin Station - 6 min drive
- Liberation Tramway Station - 10 min drive
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 4 min drive
- Cocoon Beach - 2 min walk
- La Mascotte - 3 min walk
- Chez Concetta - 3 min walk
- Chez Vero - 5 min walk
- Boulangerie Pâtisserie Delmora Artisan - 5 min walk
About this property
Aparthotel Adagio Nice Promenade des Anglais
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aparthotel Adagio Nice Promenade Anglais House
- Aparthotel Adagio Nice Promenade Anglais
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
NOT where you want to stay !
We were there for 5 days. No room service, if you wanted it $20 euro a day !! New towels $5 per day. It got a little chilly at night...no heat. We were told it comed on at the end of November. Parking is not free 13.50 per night euro, and it's 3 blocks away. A good distance. At night the street behind it there are hookers walking, and not a good place to be. There is also a train that is behind it that is very noisy. The place is not clean. Very misrepresented. 1 mile from restaurants and stores.I do not recommend.