Overview of Holiday Inn Newark Intl Airport - North
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
About this area
Near a train station and near theme parks, Holiday Inn Newark Intl Airport - North is in an area with good airport proximity. Journal Square and Statue of Liberty are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall and Newport Mall. Check out an event or a game at Prudential Center, and consider making time for American Dream Meadowlands, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Statue of Liberty - 12 min drive
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port - 13 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 14 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 16 min drive
- Battery Park - 16 min drive
- Newark International Airport Station - 4 min drive
- Military Park Station - 5 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Teddis — 1 min walk
- Blitz Sports Bar - 4 min drive
- Sabor Latino Restaurant - 4 min drive
- Spanish Tavern - 4 min drive
- Sol-Mar Marisqueira & Restaurant - 4 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Newark Intl Airport - North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 16.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Newark International Airport Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham International Airport Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Newark International Airport
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham International Airport
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Airport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overall, my stay was pleasing. The staff was very nice and kind and I appreciated it. My room was very clean and smelled nice. The internet gets weaker the higher the floor you are on so be careful of that if you will be bringing work with you. I was on the 7th floor and the connection kept coming in and going out. I never had more than two bars of internet connection unless I was on the 1st floor. Last, the thing that I hated the most about this hotel is that they charge $16.50 PER NIGHT for parking. I felt that for the amount of money I paid per night to stay there, parking should have been free. But there is an area right outside the hotel that you can park for free if you can find a spot. I won’t stay here again because of the parking and internet situation, but overall, I did enjoy being in the room.