- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Penn Station
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Suite, 1 King Bed (Parlor)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Penn Station is in an area with good airport proximity. New Jersey Performing Arts Center and Newark Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Times Square and Rockefeller Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Prudential Center or Red Bull Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: NJPAC - Center Street Station is 5 minutes by foot and Military Park Station is 6 minutes.Visit our Newark travel guide
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center - 8 min walk
- Prudential Center - 9 min walk
- Newark Museum - 14 min walk
- Red Bull Arena - 8 min drive
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port - 26 min drive
- Newark Penn Station - 2 min walk
- NJPAC - Center Street Station - 5 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Don Pepe - 2 min walk
- Spain - 5 min walk
- Hanna's Deli - 7 min walk
- Fornos of Spain - 7 min walk
- Dinosaur BBQ - 7 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Penn Station
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:00 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 33.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Newark Penn Station Hotel
- Hilton Penn Station Hotel
- Hilton Newark Penn Station
- Hilton Penn Station
- Newark Hilton
- Hilton Penn Station Newark
- Hilton Hotel Newark
- Hilton Newark Penn Station Hotel Newark
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Too noisy. I reserved a king bed, but was given a double bed. The front desk person told me bed type was not guaranteed