- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Windsor Court Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Guest Room Queen/Queen
Premium Suite Queen/Queen
Club Guest Room Queen/Queen
Club, Deluxe Suite
Club Premium Suite Queen/Queen
Club Guest Room King
Club Premium Suite King
Guest Room King
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Central Business District neighbourhood, Windsor Court Hotel is in the city centre. National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bourbon Street and Cafe Du Monde. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 1 min walk
- Canal Street - 1 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 5 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 8 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 12 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 7 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 24 min drive
- The Grill Room — 1 min walk
- Wow Café - 1 min walk
- Le Salon - 1 min walk
- Restaurant August - 1 min walk
- Geisha Sushi Bistro - 2 min walk
About this property
Windsor Court Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- Windsor Court Hotel is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.73 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Windsor Court Hotel New Orleans
- Windsor Court Hotel
- Windsor Court New Orleans
- Windsor Court
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was amazing. We loved the Windsor Court and it's amazing staff.