The room was not cleaned, hair in the shower from previous travelers. The food in the restaurants was pricey but mediocre at best.
Overview of Royal Sonesta New Orleans
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Interior)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony (Interior)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Bourbon Balcony)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (Side Street Balcony)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (RClub)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (RClub)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (RClub)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Back Patio Split Level)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Pool Patio Split Level)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Corner (RClub)
About this area
Located in New Orleans's French Quarter neighbourhood, Royal Sonesta New Orleans is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Bourbon Street and Cafe Du Monde are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of New Orleans and Julia Street Cruise Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and consider making time for Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Royal Street - 1 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 7 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 9 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 11 min walk
- Cafe Du Monde - 11 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 11 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Desire Oyster Bar — 1 min walk
- The Jazz Playhouse — 1 min walk
- Remoulade - 1 min walk
- Rick's Cabaret - 1 min walk
- GW Fins - 1 min walk
About this property
Royal Sonesta New Orleans
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb/14 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 35 per day (for stays between 01 March and 05 March)
- Resort fee (February-February): USD 35 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.56 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Sonesta New Orleans Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Hotel
- Royal Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- Sonesta New Orleans
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The stay will Royal was a perfect 10 in every category Thank you for an awesome stay.