- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Omni Riverfront Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Historical)
Executive Loft, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Hospitality Loft Suite)
About this area
In the city centre, Omni Riverfront Hotel is in New Orleans's Central Business District neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jackson Square and Lafayette Square, while National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are cultural highlights. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 1 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 2 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 7 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 7 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 10 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 19 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Fulton St. Bistro — 1 min walk
- Fulton St. Bistro | Bar - 1 min walk
- Briquette - 2 min walk
- Grand Isle - 2 min walk
- Mulate's - 2 min walk
About this property
Omni Riverfront Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb/11 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, and USD 10.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel
- Omni Riverfront New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a great hotel just across the street from Riverwalk Collection outlet mall. It is within walking distance to the cruise ports. There are lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. The bed was comfortable. Some of the rooms have plantation shutters and huge windows.