- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Scenic Hotel Te Pania
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Scenic Hotel Te Pania is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Mission Estate Winery and Church Road Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at McLean Park or Park Island Sports Complex.
- Marine Parade - 4 min walk
- Ocean Spa - 4 min walk
- Opossum World - 7 min walk
- Napier Prison - 9 min walk
- Bluff Hill Domain Lookout - 3 min drive
- Napier (NPE-Hawke's Bay) - 14 min drive
- The Exchange Brasserie — 1 min walk
About this property
Scenic Hotel Te Pania
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
he best in Napier
This place was a real treat. Beautiful hotel with fantastic views. So much so, that we cancelled our dining room reservation so we could order room service and eat in while watching the ocean views. Very clean and well appointed.