- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Queen Bed
Business PLUS Double Room
Business PLUS Single Room
Business Double Room
Business Single Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Business Duplex, 1 King Bed
Superior Duplex, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighbourhood, Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mariahilfplatz and Flaucher, while State Theater on the Gartnerplatz and Deutsches Museum are cultural highlights. Don't miss out on a visit to Nockherberg Paulaner Brewery. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Munich travel guide
- State Theater on the Gartnerplatz - 17 min walk
- Sendlinger Tor - 17 min walk
- Asamkirche - 19 min walk
- Flaucher - 20 min walk
- Nockherberg Paulaner Brewery - 3 min drive
- Munich Central Station - 4 min drive
- Goetheplatz U-Bahn - 14 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Shanes Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Shane's Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Leib & Siegel - 1 min walk
- Il Piccolo Principe - 2 min walk
- Mongkok - 2 min walk
About this property
Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Hotel Munich
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Hotel
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Munich
- Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth
- Derag Hotel Munich
- Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Derag Munich
- Living Hotel Prinzessin Elisabeth Derag
- Living Prinzessin Elisabeth Derag Munich
- Living Prinzessin Elisabeth Derag
- Living Prinzessin isabeth rag
- Liked: Cleanliness
Good location within 15 minute walk to the old town. Quiet, secure and reasonably well appointed