Overview of Hotel Dar el Bhar
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double standard room
Standard Single Room
About this area
Located in Midoun, Hotel Dar el Bhar is in the city centre and on the beach. Djerbahood and Guellala Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Borj El K'bir Fort and El Ghriba Synagogue. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, windsurfing and sailing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Midoun travel guide
- Djerba Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Djerba Explore Park - 15 min drive
- Borj Ghazi Mustapha - 18 min drive
- Borj El K'bir Fort - 19 min drive
- Libyan market - 23 min drive
- Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Second on-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Hotel Dar el Bhar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
oel plein de charme
Hotel de charme, très calme Personnel aux petits soins. Belle plage.