- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History
- 10 min walk
- Masterton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
- 10 min walk
- Shear Discovery
- 11 min walk
- Masterton (MRO-Hood)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Mawley Holiday Park is located in Masterton. Vintage Aviation Museum and Stonehenge Aotearoa are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Queen Elizabeth Park and Pukaha Mount Bruce National Wildlife Centre.Visit our Masterton travel guide
- Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History - 10 min walk
- Masterton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre - 10 min walk
- Shear Discovery - 11 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 13 min walk
- Henley Lake - 14 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 104 min drive
About this property
Mawley Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 8:00 AM-8:30 PM</li></ul> If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Handy to central Masterton but in a quiet setting.