- Vintage Aviation Museum
- 2 min drive
- Masterton (MRO-Hood)
- 3 min drive
- Henley Lake
- 5 min drive
- Shear Discovery
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Masterton Motor Lodge is located in Masterton. Vintage Aviation Museum and Stonehenge Aotearoa are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Queen Elizabeth Park and Pukaha Mount Bruce National Wildlife Centre. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.Visit our Masterton travel guide
- Vintage Aviation Museum - 2 min drive
- Henley Lake - 5 min drive
- Shear Discovery - 6 min drive
- Aratoi: Wairarapa Museum of Art and History - 6 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 6 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 83 min drive
About this property
Masterton Motor Lodge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 25.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Asure Masterton Motor Lodge
- Asure Masterton Motor
- Masterton Motor
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff. Hotel showing signs of age with alot of wear and tear. Rubbish bin, crockery and bathroom were not clean. Heating works well and good to have sky channels.