The property is well maintained. Clean. Near to all historical place to go except I was given a room w a view of the sewr
Overview of The Manila Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Tower Deluxe Room
Executive Club Room
About this area
Located in Manila's Ermita neighbourhood, The Manila Hotel is in the historical district. SM Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Consider Oasis Manila for a night out or Manila Zoo if you're travelling with kids. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
- Rizal Park - 2 min walk
- Manila Ocean Park - 5 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 10 min walk
- Manila Cathedral - 17 min walk
- Star City - 11 min drive
- Manila Paco Station - 4 min drive
- United Nations LRT Station - 17 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Cafe Ilang-Ilang — 1 min walk
- Champagne Room — 1 min walk
About this property
The Manila Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 4000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1550 for adults and PHP 775 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities