- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel H2O
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Park View
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Premiere Classic Bay
Aqua Jellies Room
Bayview King Room
About this area
Located in Manila's Ermita neighbourhood, Hotel H2O is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Travelling with kids? Consider Manila Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Rizal Park - 8 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 10 min walk
- Manila Cathedral - 4 min drive
- University of Santo Tomas - 5 min drive
- Star City - 5 min drive
- Manila Paco Station - 4 min drive
- United Nations LRT Station - 19 min walk
- Where to eat
- Makan Makan Food Village – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel H2O Manila
- Hotel H2O
- H2O Manila
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The overall design idea of the hotel is cool. The window of the room feeling directly on the water made for beautiful scenes. Jacuzzi in the unit would have been cool if the jets didnt spray out particles of debris. And the shower head wasnt cracked on the top spraying the celing and calcified to the point a quarter of the shower head was plugged. Jaccuzi again would have been cool had also a nasty sized bug not come out of the wall and gone swimming. And a foul smell from the sink which turned out yellow water the first 10 seconds when we arrived. The smell in the sink went away the second night, but it was bad. The tv didnt work. Its just really old and needs a rehab. Asap. The view was leginamately beautiful though. The real postive was the staff was sincerecly helpful and fantastic. You kind of get the feeling they know the rooms suck and honestly try to make it better. Wasn't worth the money coming in at the same price as the Sofitel. Also worth noting the locks had to be reset after a few tries to get the room keys working. We wouldn't leave for the evening on time waiting on that.