- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Lisboa Casino
- 6 min walk
- Cineteatro Macau
- 10 min walk
- Guia Fortress
- 15 min walk
- Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Macau, New Orient Landmark Hotel is in the city centre. Macau Tower and Senado Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Macau Fisherman's Wharf and Chimelong Ocean Kingdom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Zhuhai International Circuit or Tap Seac Multisport Pavilion. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Lisboa Casino - 6 min walk
- Cineteatro Macau - 10 min walk
- Macau Fisherman's Wharf - 13 min walk
- Guia Fortress - 15 min walk
- Fortaleza do Monte - 17 min walk
- Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Cave – Open daily.
- Varanda – Open daily.
- King of Kings Restaurant – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Petrus Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
New Orient Landmark Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 437.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 158 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 360.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 437.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Landmark Macau Hotel
- Landmark Macau
- New Orient Landmark Hotel Macau
- New Orient Landmark Macau
- New Orient Landmark
- The Landmark Macau
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Shocking and disappointing stay this time !
Hotel service has deteriorated. The carpets need vacuuming, extra attention and time in cleaning the room, and no turn-down room service. The newspapers have changed too. I could not get hold of the South China Morning Post as China Daily is the only papers available. Being a regular guest, I was appalled by the unfavorable and slow service as most staff have resigned. I had to ring for newspapers and fruit as records of regular guests was overlooked. Very disappointed in this trip !