- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre
- 3 min drive
- Lisbon Casino
- 3 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 4 min drive
- Atlantic Pavilion
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto is in an area with good airport proximity. Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lisbon Oceanarium and Lisbon Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estádio da Luz or Jose Alvalade Stadium.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre - 3 min drive
- Lisbon Casino - 3 min drive
- Lisbon Oceanarium - 4 min drive
- Atlantic Pavilion - 5 min drive
- Lisbon International Exhibition Fair - 14 min drive
- Lisbon Oriente Station - 3 min drive
- Lisbon Airport Station - 5 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Poolside restaurant offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 44 lb/20 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel Lisbon
- TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel
- TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Lisbon
- TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
It would be helpful if the staff who tells about the shuttle bus service to hotel guests to understand that we arrive the airport in multiple ways. I arrived LIS airport from the downtown via Aerobus. The bus dropped passengers at Terminal 1 "Departure" area. So, when the hotel staff tells me to go to the left toward the Parking station which he said only one parking area, that led me to go to the parking area of the "Departure" area. However, the actual shuttle bus pick up area is at the parking lot of "Arrival" area.