- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis Lincoln
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Lincoln, ibis Lincoln is in the business district and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle. Pure Land Meditation Centre and Japanese Garden and Sundown Adventureland are also worth visiting.Visit our Lincoln travel guide
- Sincil Bank - 8 min drive
- Lawn - 9 min drive
- University of Lincoln - 15 min drive
- Collection - 16 min drive
- Lincoln Castle - 18 min drive
- Hykeham Station - 3 min drive
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 43 min drive
- Frankie & Benny's - 1 min walk
- Damons - 14 min walk
- Swan Holme Tavern - 3 min drive
- Little Chef - 3 min drive
- Gateway Park - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I don’t know how they do it for the price, but if you’re looking for a clean and comfortable room, with decent wifi and free parking, why would you pay more? There’s even a pub/restaurant next door, so you have everything you need at a great price.