Top hotels in Koh Tao
Reviewed on 30 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Feb. 2020
Top activities in Koh Tao
Koh Tao Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Koh Tao holiday to give you a little extra bounce in your step. The sound of rolling waves and the smell of fresh sea air will recharge your mind, body and soul. To be near the town centre on your trip to Koh Tao, base yourself around Sai Nuan Beach (1 mile (2 km) away). If the plan is to stay for a while, take a peek at our Koh Tao packages. Not only can you save cash, you'll also have other beautiful beaches around you to explore, like Haad Sai Daeng Beach and Laem Thian. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Koh Tao
- If you're after that beachside lifestyle, consider our Koh Tao beach hotels. Gorgeous water views and fresh sea air — what more could anyone want?
- Our hotels, including Sai Daeng Resort and Villa By The Tarna, are a hit with travellers of all types. Consider the amenities and get set for your holiday in Koh Tao!
- There are plenty of activities that keep the 1,550 or so residents of Koh Tao occupied. Checking out our Koh Tao things to do page will show you the best of what this place has to offer.
- Don't leave without exploring Sai Nuan Beach, Mae Haad Pier and Shark Island. With all the money you save through our Koh Tao holiday deals, you can see more impressive sights like these.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Koh Tao holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Koh Tao holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Koh Tao?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Koh Tao?
- Sky Fox Adventure Park Tour with Transfers
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Red Baron Junk Sailing Tour with Transfers
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Samui International Airport (USM)