- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of KC Resort and Over Water Villas
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Family Suite, Sea View
Villa (Over Water Villa)
Junior Suite (Grand)
About this area
Located in Koh Samui, KC Resort and Over Water Villas is connected to a shopping centre. Big Buddha Statue and Fisherman's Village Plaza are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chaweng Beach and Chaweng Noi Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Samui Crocodile Farm and Samui Football Golf. Kayaking, scuba diving and snorkelling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Chaweng Beach - 3 min walk
- Chaweng Lake - 3 min drive
- Big Buddha Beach - 8 min drive
- Thai International Hospital - 10 min drive
- Wat Plai Laem - 11 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 4 min drive
- The View Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
KC Resort and Over Water Villas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 500 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 400 per room (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort