- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of UBUYA
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
UBUYA is located in Fujikawaguchiko. Kamui Misaka Ski Area and Fujiten Snow Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Saiko. Fuji-Q Highland and Ide Sake Brewery are also worth visiting.Visit our Fujikawaguchiko travel guide
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 19 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway - 20 min walk
- Oishi Park - 7 min drive
- Fuji-Q Highland - 7 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center - 8 min drive
- Kawaguchiko station - 2 min drive
- Konami Resturant - 7 min walk
- Asafuji - 8 min walk
- 不動茶屋 - 18 min walk
- Kawaguchiko Cheesecake Garden - 20 min walk
- Funatsuya - 1 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Superb view of My Fuji, friendly staffs and nice food