- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Maui Beach Vacation Club
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Kihei, Maui Beach Vacation Club is near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Maalaea Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Wailea Beach and Kamaole Beach Park 3. Don't miss Maui Ocean Center. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.Visit our Kihei travel guide
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary Visitor Center - 7 min walk
- Pilates Maui - 2 min drive
- Kihei Regional Park - 4 min drive
- Maui Nui Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Kihei Town Center Shopping Center - 8 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Station - 34 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 18 min drive
- Stella Blue Cafe - 3 min drive
- Star Markets - 3 min drive
- Coconuts Fish Cafe - 3 min drive
- Java Cafe - 4 min drive
- Vietnamese Cuisine - 4 min drive
About this property
Maui Beach Vacation Club
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Keys will be left in a lockbox.<br />The doorperson or front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.00 per accommodation, per night
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-081-388-5440-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Maui Beach Vacation Club Condo Kihei
- Maui Beach Vacation Club Condo
- Maui Beach Vacation Club Kihei
- Maui Beach Vacation Club
- Maui Beach Vacation Club Hotel Kihei
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I liked the location, across the street from a sandy three-mile beach, perfect for walking or swimming. The hot tub was great, and the pool was lovely, albeit cold. It was generally very quiet. Everything was sparkling clean. The staff were friendly and efficient. I disliked the old, outdated furnishings, carpeting, cupboards, and windows. The slatted windows were difficult to open and close, and let in too much sound (neighbours coughing, having sex, etc.) throughout the night. The two gas barbecues were a good idea, but they don’t get hot enough to sear meat.