Overview of Thamel Eco Resort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Room service
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Standard Single Room
About this area
Located in Kathmandu's Thamel neighbourhood, Thamel Eco Resort is near the airport. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Durbar Marg. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Kathmandu travel guide
- Garden of Dreams - 6 min walk
- Durbar Marg - 10 min walk
- Indra Chowk - 11 min walk
- Basantapur - 15 min walk
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 18 min walk
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Thamel Eco Resort
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.